It’s easy to become a vendor at the Creston Valley Farmers’ Market!
Read our Rules of Operation.
Ensure your products are locally made, baked, or grown!
If you are selling food products, follow the Guidelines for Selling Foods at Temporary Markets (BC Centre for Disease Control Document).
2017 Vendor Fee Schedule
Annual Farmers Market Membership*
Joint Farmers’ Market and Food Action Coalition Membership $40 ($10 savings!)
10’x10′ booth $20 weekly
Spring Season $162
Summer Season $270
10’x10′ booth w/vehicle parking $25 weekly
Spring Season $203
Summer Season $338
Table $25 weekly
Fall Season TBD
*Non-member vendors add $5/week to stall fee
Spring Market: April 15, May 6 – June 24 (9 markets)
Summer Market: July 1 – October 7 (15 markets)
Fall Market: TBD
Non-profit organizations not selling goods are eligible for one free booth per season (i.e., Spring, Summer and Fall). Additional markets at regular vendor prices. Non-profit organizations selling items are required to pay regular vendor prices. Canopy & table rentals still apply if needed.
Canopy Rental $10
Table Rental $8
Table + Canopy $15
Apply online to become a vendor
Wait for confirmation from the Market Manager to see if your application is approved. Usual processing time is 1-2 weeks.
Pay for market dates. Either pay online (PayPal), drop off a cheque at the Creston Valley of Chamber & Visitors Centre, or see Manager at the Farmers’ Market.
Things to note on market day:
- All vehicles must be parked or out of market location by 8:45am at outdoor markets.
- One-way drive-thru entrance by Market shed.
- Wait for the bell! No selling before 9am, no packing up before 1pm.
- Washrooms are available in the Chamber.
- Free wifi is provided through the market.
- All canopies MUST be weighted with minimum 20lb on each leg.
- NO VENDOR PARKING ALONG FENCE. Park in lot adjacent to Extra Foods Gas Bar.